Fill In The Blanks With Suitable Prepositions With Answers The Man Was Playing Cards

Fill In The Blanks With Suitable Prepositions With Answers The Man Was Playing Cards. Fill in the blanks with suitable compound prepositions given in the box. Age or occupation, degree and one's activity.

We Finally (1) (Reach) A Village Where I (2) (Meet) A Lady Whose Age I (3) (Can) Not Immediately Make Out. My Translator (4) (Find) It Difficult To Interpret The Lady's Words
We Finally (1) (Reach) A Village Where I (2) (Meet) A Lady Whose Age I (3) (Can) Not Immediately Make Out. My Translator (4) (Find) It Difficult To Interpret The Lady's Words from www.toppr.com

Choose the most appropriate one. Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition: The man was playing cards.

The Child Has Been Missing Since Yesterday.


(the word preposition means ‘that which is placed before.’) the bird is in the cage. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. 'for' and 'on' does not fit correctly in the sentence as these prepositions do no indicate one's activity.

When A Boy George Washington Was About To Go (A) — Sea As A Sailor Everything Was Ready.


You can also check all other ssc cgl 2020 question paper here. He is one of my best friend. The child stood in silence with his arms folded across his chest.

Preposition Exercises With Answers For Class 5 Cbse Pdf.


He is superior than me. I will be going to mumbai _____ the summer vacations. She was an old poor woman.

Punch Is Distinguished ____ His Hunchback.


Fill in the blanks with suitable compound prepositions given in the box. Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles. I shall not buy some mangoes.

I Slept Till / Until Nine O’clock.


Let us practise some prepositions for english speaking! Fill in the blanks (based on prepositions with answers). I received this message at 7 o’clock in the morning.